Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Wow, he sure turned into a huge hypocrit. I wonder how far eminem would go...give up all his wealth for these beliefs? Doubtful. Kaepernick tried, now cant find a job n is already forgotten about. Wont be long til Reverand Al Sharpton in his videos,lol...Peace bro, let it go...

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
For your information, the term wigger is mainly used to describe white trash punks who think & act like niggers. Black or white, does not matter. Its how you act. If you act all hood & thug, you are a wigger/nigger. If your son acts like a nigger, he will continue to have problems.
He doesn't. He was called that because of how he looks... biracial with dreads.

·
Registered
35,232 Posts
He doesn't. He was called that because of how he looks... biracial with dreads.
That's unfortunate but young people can and always have been some of the (emotionally) meanest people on earth. Apparently your son fought his way past it this time but if it becomes overwhelming, there's a really simple solution to the dreadlock problem - your son could stop advertising he's biracial and just be biracial, period. Just saying.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Fuck that piece of shit. I grew up an hour or so away from Detroit so he was huge in high school. Ever since he became a lunatic liberal piece of shit with a serious case of TDS, I can't stand the dude. Didn't listen to this new song, won't listen either.

Fuck eminem and all his nigger friends.
i graduated from troy high school.

are you dave?

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
That's unfortunate but young people can and always have been some of the (emotionally) meanest people on earth. Apparently your son fought his way past it this time but if it becomes overwhelming, there's a really simple solution to the dreadlock problem - your son could stop advertising he's biracial and just be biracial, period. Just saying.
He's had big crazy hair his whole life. He is not gonna cut it because of some ignorant assholes. He isn't advertising he is bi-racial, he is being himself.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,232 Posts
This!!!

I liked his music but his shit is so dumbed down now it sucks ass. Rap music today is shit. I stop listen to most rap/hip hop after the mid 90's. If they erased the last 25 years I'd be cool with that..

And what a hypocritical bitch.. He hated the government when they tried taking away his freedom of speech but now he's all for the government taking away the right to bear arms
most of the late 70-90's rap, even the gangsta rap had this tongue n cheek humor to it.
It was edgy, but full of humor .

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,232 Posts
Wow, he sure turned into a huge hypocrit. I wonder how far eminem would go...give up all his wealth for these beliefs? Doubtful. Kaepernick tried, now cant find a job n is already forgotten about. Wont be long til Reverand Al Sharpton in his videos,lol...Peace bro, let it go...
Na, he is laugh'n all the way to the bank.
I doubt he even need to work again with the money he made before this.
but like the KINKS. sang.
GIVe ...... THe .....People......WHATthey.......... WANT...
I'm not a fan of his. even though he does have some catchy songs.
But he is in music. and music is showbiz. His songs topic or themes. don't make him a hypocrite unless he lives by them.. and isn't just singing what he knows the fans want to hear.

It be like believing all metal bands that sing about dark/evil/ horror topics are all satanic believers.

It is entertainment, they are actors.
Some seem to forget this part.
more so when it is a type of music they don't care for.
the # of bands from the 60-70-80's that are huge liberal nut jobs, get a pass if that person likes that band or type music. funny how that works.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Great this is just what those cowardly shooters are looking for, more fame and to be immortalized. Fuck Eminem and the rest of his kind who continue to glamorize these tragedies for personal gain.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,232 Posts
Great this is just what those cowardly shooters are looking for, more fame and to be immortalized. Fuck Eminem and the rest of his kind who continue to glamorize these tragedies for personal gain.
you have the same opinion of neil young, or much of the flower power generations music?
asking for a friend.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts