Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
18,310 Posts
You didn't really think you were going to get any good comments about a rap song here, did you?

That aside, I think it's one of his all time best songs. And the video...wow! Gun agenda aside, I don't listen to music for agendas, very well done. Great slap in the face when you realized what he's talking about. He is really good at double entendre.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I don't always agree with his stuff but he is IMO the most talented rapper. He is very good at making it sound like it is building, and building, and building but never reaching the top.

I also like the way he incorporated Simon and Garfunkel's Sound of Silence but in a very different way.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You didn't really think you were going to get any good comments about a rap song here, did you?

That aside, I think it's one of his all time best songs. And the video...wow! Gun agenda aside, I don't listen to music for agendas, very well done. Great slap in the face when you realized what he's talking about. He is really good at double entendre.
Glad you saw it for what it was, and not who posted it.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
76,908 Posts
I LIKE RAP...I DO LIKE THE HONKYS MUSIC...BUT NOT LIKE THIS YOUNGER GENRSTION WORSHIPS THE MFR...COOLEST THING FROM HIM...WJEN HE STORMED THE MUSIC AWARDS..WITH ALL THE LOOKALIKES
THAT THA DIGGY DOCTOR DRE

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Rap about guns from a guy who pulled a unloaded pistol on someone at a bar in Metro Detroit. He was lucky that the other person didn't have a CPL and a LOADED gun.

Never a fan; however, do not like rap.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Gatsby.. Thoughts?

Honestly I have mixed emotions on this subject. Good video even through to the end. Did Eminem grow up? Years ago he was rapping about shooting shit up, killing his ex, and being a maniac, now he's a moral fucking compass?

He's going after guns unfortunately, not compassion to one another. No gun laws, as far as I know, would have stopped the Vegas shooter.

Fuck that POS Eminem.

·
47,888 Posts
YO

Image result for m&ms rapper

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
He makes good music, if you ignore his political bias. It was a good song but I disagree with his opinion of what the problem is. Ironic that he made a name for himself rapping about guns and violence though, seems to be a trend with rich/famous people.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I like rap (along with plenty of other types of music) but when he put out that idiotic trump thing and said delete his music if you liked trump.. I did just that and won't listen to anything further from him. So I'm not even going to watch this video. He can fuck himself.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts