Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Performance by Fisher Announces New Limited Production Weld Racing Dragster Front

Up until now the ever popular black anodized finish drag wheels, first introduced by the innovators at Weld Racing, were only available in the AlumaStar, Magnum and the more recently released V-Series lines.

Seeing a need to expand the black anodized finish offering to the other wheel lines, and wanting something a little different for one of their own team cars, Kathy Fisher of Performance by Fisher submitted a suggestion to the design team at Weld Racing.

“We receive numerous requests for the American Racing Pro Series wheels, which have only been available in polished or black chrome, to be offered in the black anodized-machined finish just as the Weld lines are,” said Fisher. “I currently have the black chrome Fastlane fronts on my dragster and felt it would be an outstanding looking wheel design to add the different finish to.”

The new very limited production of the Fisher Fastlane, a.k.a. “KatiLane” gives the American Racing Pro Series Fastlane dragster front the same treatment as the Weld Racing black anodized wheels, including the mill-after-anodize finish. Just as the rest of American Racing Pro Series line, Weld Racing will manufacture these wheels from their facility in Kansas City, MO.

“At this time, we are only making a very limited number of these wheels available,” Fisher added. “If you want something different, I wouldn’t wait to get your pair.”

The new Fisher Fastlane, a.k.a. “KatiLane” dragster front offers the same SFI 15.2 rating as the Fastlane and will only be available for order from Performance by Fisher Inc.

For more information visit – www.performancebyfisher.com or call 419-222-9820

1 - 1 of 1 Posts