Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF is this the new thing with Dodge owners....driving with the tow mirrors up/extended???????? Every Dodge truck I see on the road, the mirrors are in tow position.

I saw the tow mirrors on the RumbleBee edition...and they were in the tow position...WTF????

Billy T.
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Maybe it's like the Corvette thing ya know...penis envy. :smt102

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
I do it because i cant see around my rear wheels to change lanes if the mirrors are in...and the truck looks like a pussy with them folded down

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,748 Posts
I run mine folded down. That being said, the convex mirrors on the outside third of the mirrors makes them difficult to see out of, and flipped up like that the convex is on the bottom where it belongs. They are much easier to see out of when flipped up, they just look dumb.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I do it because i cant see around my rear wheels to change lanes if the mirrors are in...and the truck looks like a pussy with them folded down

Atleast you could justify it but it's the guys with SRW trucks.

Billy T.
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
It is honestly so much more enjoyable with the mirrors vertical. I had a dodge and did the same thing. Way easier to see. My Chev comes factory with the tow mirrors vertical, but I leave mine all the way in. Easily justified for me when I kept my dodge mirrors flipped up.

·
Keepn my pimp hand strong
6,768 Posts

What are you looking for a rc car driving under your rear tires?

The mirrors are 2ft above your fender flaRES. YOUR JUST ANOTHER GAY DODGE OWNER.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts