Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
For the last month

My company built the marriage tooling up in Brampton Ont. We deck the front & rear cradles to the body and fasten all the bolts. Last week I got a request for quote to add shift units to the existing stuff to be able to deck a 116 in wheel base. mmmmmmmm
Jim
Could be interesting !!!!!!

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
Welp... GM resting on their laurals have missed YET ANOTHER ONE.... that was GM's 69 retro camaro right there.....
I believe chevy announced that the camaro will return in 2009 with a retro look.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Look at all them Mopar freeks oooHHhhhin and aaaawwwwwin.. Its a damn Mopar for craying out loud!! Chrysler couldn't build a car so they let Europe (dummies) buy them out.. :smt005

·
Registered
334 Posts
Re: For the last month

Jim /Ford Guy/ Gorski said:
My company built the marriage tooling up in Brampton Ont. We deck the front & rear cradles to the body and fasten all the bolts. Last week I got a request for quote to add shift units to the existing stuff to be able to deck a 116 in wheel base. mmmmmmmm
Jim
Hey Jim Who do you work for? I work at Sterling heights assembly plant
and we are getting ready for our new JS model and Fori Is doing the new Chassis Marriage our current one is Kuka.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Blown Alcohol Hemi Head said:
<---------------------------------------Half Man / Half Horse
Hmmmm Coming from a very Prominant Italian ("European Dummies")Backgroud and running a Hemi (MOPAR) in a Camaro Body...quote]

Exactly what I mean.. :-D :shock: :-D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Re: For the last month

BT Race Cars said:
Jim /Ford Guy/ Gorski said:
Jim
Hey Jim Who do you work for? I work at Sterling heights assembly plant
and we are getting ready for our new JS model and Fori Is doing the new Chassis Marriage our current one is Kuka.
BT, What do you do at "SHAP"?? My brother inlaw is a pipe fitter there. I think he works 2nd shift.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts