Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,352 Posts
Maybe they shouldn't have waited until last week to shut down flights from china

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Hopefully it does not continue. It's all in Quebec. My guess? Church. Just like South Korea.

Also consider the USA every 8 hours is adding more cases than Canada has total, I'm not too worried.

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea but 500% that's crazy high for a western nation

The numbers dont lie man. Its proof canada and Trudeau didnt take this seriously, were unprepared and are now paying the price!

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Ha Ha and where's old black face? hiding in a bunker. Gotta love it up there in canuck land of the fruits and nut jobs.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,352 Posts
My sister lives in Toronto and thinks she has it and the doctor told her to just stay home .

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,352 Posts
They only test at hospitals there

·
Registered
408 Posts
bbbbbbuuuuutttttt orange man bad,,,waaaaa waaaaaa

in his own backyards its ramping up,and 5oh has not a care in the world

its ramping up her like crazy,,hundreds more today,,over 4000 now

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bbbbbbuuuuutttttt orange man bad,,,waaaaa waaaaaa

in his own backyards its ramping up,and 5oh has not a care in the world

its ramping up her like crazy,,hundreds more today,,over 4000 now

But how is that possible? Canada was running all those tests two weeks ago. Way more than the usa according to Allan.

So how are so many people contracting it when all those negative tests came about? Allan stumped

·
Registered
408 Posts
But how is that possible? Canada was running all those tests two weeks ago. Way more than the usa according to Allan.

So how are so many people contracting it when all those negative tests came about? Allan stumped
we blew our test kit wad. now what are we going to do?

·
Hemispherically Balanced
30,980 Posts
Millions of face masks stockpiled by Ontario in the aftermath of the SARS outbreak to protect healthcare workers during a future epidemic have expired, according to provincial officials and documents, raising questions about the readiness of Canada’s most populous province to deal with the spreading coronavirus.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Hopefully it does not continue. It's all in Quebec. My guess? Church. Just like South Korea.

Also consider the USA every 8 hours is adding more cases than Canada has total, I'm not too worried.
The U.S. has 10x the population. Like it really matters anyway. The actual numbers are not what's relevant. Are the number slowing down, how quick to double etc. Etc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts