Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,116 Posts
I figured that out after seeing one preview.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,327 Posts
So I take it no tits shown then .

·
rodent aviator
6,671 Posts
The original show sucked also. We only watched it for the pretty girls since there wasn't any internet back then. And remakes are always 100% of the time worse than the original.

·
Registered
8,555 Posts
Even the original show was pretty shitty. It owes its success to good casting, not good acting, writing, production, direction, etc.

lol Skwerl knows what's up! :-D

·
Registered
36,754 Posts
Lord....other than getting to look at the 'angels', the old TV series was stupid as hell and I seldom watched it even as a horny 20-something and despite being in love with Jaclyn Smith. :) Can't imagine what the movies are like. No thanks.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This movie may appeal to gender confused millenials............

The only reason anyone watched the show or previous movies was for the girls, but now days hetro-men aren't allowed to appreciate a beautiful woman, or even look at them. And it shows in this movie, these women are barely average on a good day and one of them looks like a tranny.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I figured that out after seeing one preview.
^^^ This

You actually went to see that? Lmao :rolleyes:
And this too..

Could tell by the 15 second commercial it was gonna be a steaming pile of shit.

Was channel surfing and saw (not seen, saw) an interview with the one that does guest appearances on Modern Family, and she was going off about how this movie will empower women everywhere. :smt078

1 - 20 of 42 Posts