Yellow Bullet Forums banner

661 - 680 of 688 Posts

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
The blown 68ish dodge dart is for sale cheep, rolling chassis. Not sure who owns it now but was Jimmy with Filkins driving.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
I thought somebody in Connecticut bought that. was wondering what happened to it
I think he did too, and then never raced it.

Guy who has Kenny doak's old car is up there too just sitting.

Same thing with the Chrisafulli' brothers as they have like 3 10.5 cars just sitting lol.

·
20,146 Posts
let's see some pics of these rides
Copson's new Corvette just got painted at Bucky's shop. That car is double railed all the way to the front so I guess it's not legal in 10.5? I give up on all the rules anymore. We got a Nova coming in to get paint that is a legal 10.5 car but they are going to grudge race it.

·
Confused Racer
39,667 Posts
Copson's new Corvette just got painted at Bucky's shop. That car is double railed all the way to the front so I guess it's not legal in 10.5? I give up on all the rules anymore. We got a Nova coming in to get paint that is a legal 10.5 car but they are going to grudge race it.
c'mon, they have gotten looser. Copson knows the rules he had a legal car so don't go there :p

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
I saw that.
I guess they can only paint corvettes the same color?

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
There's not another Corvette out there painted the color Travis sprayed on.
I'm sure its not exactly the same. and It looks like great work. but it looks like its 2 shades off alapa, 1 shade off of Mo, and 2 shades off of Gorman.

If you put the 4 in order it looks like you just click the "lighter" button on a photo app.

·
20,146 Posts
I'm sure its not exactly the same. and It looks like great work. but it looks like its 2 shades off alapa, 1 shade off of Mo, and 2 shades off of Gorman.

If you put the 4 in order it looks like you just click the "lighter" button on a photo app.
Your right its not the same shade. Its BROWN! The color is House Of Kolor Kandy Root Beer.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
So, you say those cars are close to being the same color ,,, either your eyes are off or mine are, maybe they are closer in person.

Dave...

Dave...
3 of them are red, 2 of which are the same color.
the 4th, copsons, its a root beer, a dark brown. which goes hand in hand with a dark dark red.

My point is, theres 4 outlaw style vets right now, why even come close to that spectrum of colors.
especially when some of the factory colors with the vets are bright and pop to begin with.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Your right its not the same shade. Its BROWN! The color is House Of Kolor Kandy Root Beer.

]

I know the color, and I know its nice work. Your butt hurt, as usual because you think I'm talking shit on your buddy, or his work.
Its a killer color, its great work, and I'm sure in sun light it will pop more but it just makes me scratch my head when I see something similar to whats out there. Espicially when Copsons old coper Camaro was head and shoulders different than everything else.

661 - 680 of 688 Posts