Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a customer brand new chassis, just got done. We are now debating which twins to go with. Probably leaning towards the Bullseye comp 83 R turbos
The engine is a 427 Blue Thunder headed motor. It will be a limited street car and 10.5w car.

·
Big Block Killer
1,011 Posts
My dream ride!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
989 Posts
This is a customer brand new chassis, just got done. We are now debating which twins to go with. Probably leaning towards the Bullseye comp 83 R turbos
The engine is a 427 Blue Thunder headed motor. It will be a limited street car and 10.5w car.
Good lookin' car!

Can't go wrong with any of the Garrett GT-R-turbos

Tell Murillo I said Hey

-Chad

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Mf'r is BADASS!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone for the compliments. The owner is a very good friend of mine. He use to run FFW in renegade in a blue coupe I built him. He also ran a red coupe in the same class just not at the same time. He is a very honest guy and I help with whatever I can.
It does take alot of cash to build these cars, so it helps getting sponsorships, which we will gladly take. Any help is awesome, hint hint. I will post up more pics of the inside .

·
الكتاب ا
6,697 Posts
I'm not really sure what that "Comp 83R" is capable of but with a healthy 427cid engine like that, I wouldn't hesitate to use a pair of 88's. If it's ORSCA limited street, then I'm thinking a pair of 83's might be leaving a little too much on the table.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I'm not really sure what that "Comp 83R" is capable of but with a healthy 427cid engine like that, I wouldn't hesitate to use a pair of 88's. If it's ORSCA limited street, then I'm thinking a pair of 83's might be leaving a little too much on the table.
X1000 I think theres a lot to gain just on the exhaust side on a pair of 47's or 55's not to mention a better compresser. If you need anythis or advise give me a call were wd's for Precision turbo, Garrett, Turbonetics, BW, and Bullseye so we keep an open opinion on whats best for you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts