Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is for the guys that do all themselves and not pay people to get there car running.

how many trips to the track did it take you to get your car rite?

im talking guys that went from carb to f.i and trying to do all themselves or guys that switch from nos to turbo trying to do all them selfes!

post your exp and timeline to get your car rite!

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 years of learning how to tune it and replacing inadequate parts.
i went to a combo and tried something totally diff than what others where doing, after a year and alot of money i finally got it rite.......

its funny if u dont run perfect the first time out people talk shit!

·
SASQUATCH RACE TEAM
18,078 Posts
i went to a combo and tried something totally diff than what others where doing, after a year and alot of money i finally got it rite.......

its funny if u dont run perfect the first time out people talk shit!
what funny about the shit takers is you hardly ever see them run there car or they are dyno queens.

we started with a car that went 13.3's and ended with a 9.90 car. it was a long bumpy road but it was worth it. the latest major change we did was all new suspension and some engine changes. when we hit the track it was hard to believe when it went 120 in the 1/8th in july. our first full 1/4 pass put in the #1 spot at the ltx race.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what funny about the shit takers is you hardly ever see them run there car or they are dyno queens.

we started with a car that went 13.3's and ended with a 9.90 car. it was a long bumpy road but it was worth it. the latest major change we did was all new suspension and some engine changes. when we hit the track it was hard to believe when it went 120 in the 1/8th in july. our first full 1/4 pass put in the #1 spot at the ltx race.
u hit it on the head my friend......

i finally got my combo rite and ended up over powering the clutch,i took the motor apart becouse i bought a mcloud twin disc and had the crank pinned and rebalenced.........the haters only talk about the times tey see u having problems but never anyting else!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts