Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a brand new C4, built to the hilt from Frank Lupo's ProFormance. It's been sitting in the garage for a little while and I never noticed that the input shaft turns as easily as it should, but I can't seem to pull it out. Granted, I'm not pulling it as if my life depending on it, but my last C4, which was somewhat home built, allowed the input shaft to come out very easily.

Is this just because it's a "tight" transmission or is this something to be concerned about?

·
Registered
49,855 Posts
Could be that the new input shaft and the drum have a much tighter spline tolerance.

Got a brand new C4, built to the hilt from Frank Lupo's ProFormance. It's been sitting in the garage for a little while and I never noticed that the input shaft turns as easily as it should, but I can't seem to pull it out. Granted, I'm not pulling it as if my life depending on it, but my last C4, which was somewhat home built, allowed the input shaft to come out very easily.

Is this just because it's a "tight" transmission or is this something to be concerned about?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.