Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Team North Bitches!!!!
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were called upon by Jason at Top End Fabrication to create some new business cards. He had a good idea of what they were looking for and after a shirt time we were able to meet their needs. Let us know what you think and if you would like to have your own cards redesigned and printed just PM me.

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
Nice work look great

·
Registered
695 Posts
Numbers and what type of work they do are not big enought, Name could be a little smaller ??, remember some folks can't see small print so well.

·
You Lift, You lose
1,260 Posts
Man I cant wait to get these in.For anyone looking to get some design work done Matt is top notch.We are looking foward to doing more projects with him.

Thanks Jason
:party

·
Moderater
13,633 Posts
They look good but they seem a little to big....

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Nicely done man.

·
You Lift, You lose
1,260 Posts
Here is one hell of a business card for you...

Jason has helped me out a bunch and does fantastic work. My fender exit headers were a bitch but he did them and the way I wanted. Great dude..
Thanks man....I will need clearance to use that pic for our webpage.how is your project coming?

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
Thanks man....I will need clearance to use that pic for our webpage.how is your project coming?

The pic can be used, Tabitha said no problem just leave her name on it. lol She is a cool chick. My project is slowly coming together, Im in no hurry, I have been focused primarily on the track, so it is what it is..

·
Registered
182 Posts
The pic can be used, Tabitha said no problem just leave her name on it. lol She is a cool chick. My project is slowly coming together, Im in no hurry, I have been focused primarily on the track, so it is what it is..
:smt023

1 - 20 of 21 Posts