Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
FUCK TONS OF FUN
17,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a fun weekend just running around chucking skids and being ******** :) what more could we want

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
i'd be asshamed to call that a burnout.
Really? I guess us american's excuse me, you can't do have that of a burn out I bet!!! If you can, prove it, we want to see a video of it and just as long and smokey......:-kill:butthead::smt081:smt081:smt082:smt082

·
veritas aequitas
2,204 Posts
realy im yet to see a good burn out vid come out of the US
yellowpagesmyass said:
Really? I guess us american's excuse me, you can't do have that of a burn out I bet!!! If you can, prove it, we want to see a video of it and just as long and smokey......:-kill:butthead::smt081:smt081:smt082:smt082

did anyone watch the burnout posted in post #3? thats the burnout i'm talking about. the OP's burnout is badass,but the one posted in #3 is nothing to boast about.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,555 Posts
THE AUSSIE'S HAVE NOW STARTED ADDING FRAGRANCES WITH THEIR PRETTY SMOKE COLOR COMBINATIONS

·
FUCK TONS OF FUN
17,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cam your doing it again lol

This thread is like 2 years old ya fucking stalker. Lol

I am going to watch that vid tho

Its amazing how different the car looks now.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,174 Posts
Say WHAT?:confused:

·
FUCK TONS OF FUN
17,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol cam you stalker. This thread is a year and 2 weeks old

Hey there is a hole build thread in the lsmodhemi section. And a few updated vids getting around

Now right now the engine is out having a few things changed to try and keep the oil in the sump

Soon it will be back bashing rubber off rims

·
YB Word Crew
21,846 Posts
stalking you, look now, its 8:49PM Sunday night, just turn out the light and go to sleep..........

1 - 20 of 47 Posts