Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long story short, built a ford modular 6.0 low mount twin turbo system. turbos are forced performance hta88 ball bearing turbos. I am running there .040 oil restrictors fed directly from the back of the cylinder head and using the tubowerx scavenger pump. the turbos are located where normal header tubes join the collectors and the pump is located at the tail shaft of the trans which is then returned to the top of the cam cover. I have pulled the lines loose on the pressure side of the pump and seems to be working good,with no restrictions and using #8 lines, but oil is blowing pass the seals and is dripping out the exhaust. do I need a smaller restrictor or is there a pressure regulator that can be installed to eliminate the problem and will the seals be ok in the turbo once the issue is corrected. thanks for any help

·
Keepn my pimp hand strong
6,768 Posts
Make sure the drain is pointed straight down had mine cocked a little and the oil would not drain rite.I had no issues after moving the drain straight down with the turbo seal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
appreciate the help. found the problem. the relay was bad, after a couple minutes it would shut down the pump. I replaced it with another new one and all is well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts