Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I want to start off by saying I am not racist. I believe ALL people are important, regardless of race.

However, I think it is VERY racist to have "something" dedicated to one race. Example, seating on bus, water fountains, TV channels, radio, and anything else that supports the separation and division of people based on race.

What if people with curly hair started their own TV channel? How about if there was a channel for White people? That WOULD be racist and most everyone would correctly call it out. Yet, make a radio station for just people of black color, and its okay!!?

How do people hope and expect to have a world of equal people, if we keep allowing separation of people?

Now it is "black" people that want separation.

Are there any black people here that want to discuss this civilly?

Registered
I can call some of my sisters husbands cousins friends, and double check. But I can assure you there are white stations with no black listernship.

That鈥檚 a generalization at best, and quite racist I鈥檓 sure.
The station you鈥檙e referencing doesn鈥檛 claim to be 鈥渁ll white鈥.
But yes, black colleges, black tv stations, black dating sites. Blacks have been more racist than whites for years.

Registered
90.1 FM Greensbore NC HBCU station. A few whites work there. But it plays mostly black artists or R&B Soul, Reggae and Rap music!
Also FM 93" The Rock plays mostly Rock & Roll and Pop by mostly white artists. A few blacks work there!!
There is also a country station that plays all country. Don't know who works there!!

You worried about the wrong thing!!

Registered
But yes, black colleges, black tv stations, black dating sites. Blacks have been more racist than whites for years.
That a damn lie . Those white stations don't want to play black music because that's not what their listeners like. So the black stations play it!! You just don't get it!!

Registered
That a damn lie . Those white stations don't want to play black music because that's not what their listeners like. So the black stations play it!! You just don't get it!!
No, you don鈥檛 get it cuz you鈥榬e a hateful racist. WTF do you think Thomas Solwell listens to on the radio, gangsta rap? You鈥檙e too blind to see that not all blacks listen to certain music nor do all whites.

Registered
I'm fine with a radio station for black people, or any other business which caters to a specific demographic. Separation of culture is a good thing. Too much mixing is like throwing a cheeseburger, fries and a beer in a blender: You took a great fucking meal and turned it into shit.

Registered
Sounds like the OP is race baiting here, so I will listen to my southern rock stations with the good old boys music. No rap crap for me.

Registered
I'm fine with a radio station for black people, or any other business which caters to a specific demographic. Separation of culture is a good thing. Too much mixing is like throwing a cheeseburger, fries and a beer in a blender: You took a great fucking meal and turned it into shit.
separate but works good together!!

Registered
I'm a racist and don't listen to the radio at all, and when the tubes on old Law and Order is about all I can take.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts