Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad is pretty stoked, his little 468" 20 year old dart 320 headed, cast dart single 4 manifold, 1050 Holley, 2200 pound corvette roadsters went 7.99 @ 169 mph!!

First time running it out with a dominator, its always had a 750 holley on it.

I think its pretty dang impressive if you ask me.... :eek:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I'm assuming those aren't as-cast heads? ;) Awesome power & results!

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
shows 840hp. nice!!!

what rpm is this turned? what stall speed and gear? any idea of cam specs and compression ratio?

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shows 840hp. nice!!!

what rpm is this turned? what stall speed and gear? any idea of cam specs and compression ratio?
7500, I'm not sure but close to 6000, I know the cam is no where near right and it may get changed. It has a real narrow ooverlap but I guess it can't be all that terrible considering how the car ran. I believe its about 14:1

The heads haven't been worked on since 1995 when they were originally done by a guy named "Mono" that we suspect was "whacked" by the mob for gambling debts.... lol seriously.....

The motor is nothing fancy, just a good old super gas motor with stud mount rockers and girdles... built originally back in '95 and most of those parts are still in the motor.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
7500, I'm not sure but close to 6000, I know the cam is no where near right and it may get changed. It has a real narrow ooverlap but I guess it can't be all that terrible considering how the car ran. I believe its about 14:1

The heads haven't been worked on since 1995 when they were originally done by a guy named "Mono" that we suspect was "whacked" by the mob for gambling debts.... lol seriously.....

The motor is nothing fancy, just a good old super gas motor with stud mount rockers and girdles... built originally back in '95 and most of those parts are still in the motor.
you mean narrow lobe sep angle?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Could you possibly double check on that lobe sep. angle? Could it possibly be where the camshaft was installed at?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts