Registered
27,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Block

I'd just like to find one and have it sonic checked. For that kind of money especially with 4 bolt billet mains, it does sound too good to be true.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I was reading something on these a couple days ago. Best i could tell there not for an all out engine, more of a moderate build. Suppose to be a fairly light casting...

·
Registered
308 Posts
I heard something about PRO COMP was going to come out with some sbc an bbc blocks.This might be what I heard about!

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
Can you say China
If you go to there add on the PALLET of rods and cranks, they show a crane. Click on this picture to enlarge. It clearly states under the picture:

"STOCK UP BEFORE CHINA RAISES THERE PRICES"

Here, I made it easy for ya:

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/1255894/Crankshaft-and-Connecting-Rods-Pallet-loads.html

If you trust them and China scrape, then go ahead. ANYTHING that I know come from there in this industry, I WILL stay clear of. :smt072

·
out of work hair dresser
8,341 Posts
If the ProMotion cylinder heads were of any indication of quality I'd say stay the hell away from the blocks even if they were only $500 apiece.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.