Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know alot of guys are looking for a big gate, figured I would post up about the new 60mm that just came out from Turbosmart.

MSRP is 749.00 - MAP is 674.00 - YB PRICE is MUCH LOWER.

PM me for deals!

:party

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Send me that info as well please.

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Thanks Justin!

·
**BOOSTED SBF***
3,303 Posts
I wish I had known you were going to offer the 60mm Turbosmart gates. We might have preferred using them over the 60mm HKS gates we have now since the Turbosmart BOV you sold us is a really nice looking piece. I still haven't had any luck finding the flanges for one of the HKS 60mm gates that we have. If you have had any luck Justin, please let me know or if you can help me find these and have a price, please pm it to me as well as your paypal info again. I need both flanges for the one gate but I already have both of the clamps. I guess we could fab them up but it would be much easier to just find them so everything we will need is here for the header build to start in the next couple of weeks. I know you told me that you could get them but it would take a little longer since you had to get them factory direct and didn't stock these. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
Price ?????

·
Registered
340 Posts
Iv'e really been wanting to use them myself on a project, but my customer insist on HKS GTII gates. Id rather use the Turbosmart 60s I have never had one problem with any of their wastegates or BOVs.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Carter 1 question for you-

does it come with springs? like 7, 10, 14, 17 and 21psi spring set like the 50 ml gate?

Thanks

Nick--
Nick - It comes with a 10psi outer and a 7psi inner (17psi combined)...There are other springs available and I can have any spring combo sent with your order.

Carter 3 things?

1. did u get my payment?

2.could u email/pm me the best price on the turbosmart power gate 50 mm

3.Also the best price on progate 50 mm

Thanks

Nick--
1. YES! Thanks and I will get it out to you ASAP.

2. PM Sent

3. PM Sent

is the base a tial product?Looks like it....Please pm me a price on the 50 and 60mm..thanks.
No, it is exclusive to Turbosmart, but I do see what you mean. PM sent on pricing.

I have hopefully replied to every PM and request. If you have not heard back from me, please shoot me another PM asap!

Thanks everyone!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts