Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Not real sure what kind of power you are thinking of making but if i remember right they are about the same as the Dart or Brodix SR20 heads. Keep in mind that Intake options are limited once u go away from a conventional style head.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not real sure what kind of power you are thinking of making but if i remember right they are about the same as the Dart or Brodix SR20 heads. Keep in mind that Intake options are limited once u go away from a conventional style head.
More or less just curious how well they do in the real world, especially in a boosted setup vs big chiefs, SR20’s, dukes, etc... Doing chassis work now but going to build a brand new motor for it when it’s done and haven’t heard much about these..

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More or less just curious how well they do in the real world, especially in a boosted setup vs big chiefs, SR20’s, dukes, etc... Doing chassis work now but going to build a brand new motor for it when it’s done and haven’t heard much about these..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts