Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are selling our new 40 Millimeter Outlaw Racing T-Shirts all weekend in Valdosta, Ga. We have sizes Small - 3XL...Only $15.00!!! If you aren't able to be at the races, but would like a shirt, please call us at the shop 727-581-4066. The cost will be $18.99 plus shipping. Thanks :rock:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Do you have any in grey or white ? black is just too phuckin hot here, if you got them i can pick them up from your shop, I run a marine fab. shop about 50 yards from you ( at the end of the street )
thanks, Derek

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Derek- We can print you a single shirt on our digital printer if you would like. With the print being set up for a black shirt, it would be very hard to see on white. If we print on the digital, you will get all the colors (what you see that is white, will be black) and design a lot better....stop in next week and we will take care of ya!!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Derek- We can print you a single shirt on our digital printer if you would like. With the print being set up for a black shirt, it would be very hard to see on white. If we print on the digital, you will get all the colors (what you see that is white, will be black) and design a lot better....stop in next week and we will take care of ya!!
Sounds great, see you next week, Thanks

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry!! We are running a track special for the drivers and spectators. These guys and gals drive long distances, pay gate fees, and entry fees to race....the least we can do is give them a few $$ off a t-shirt. Any little bit helps

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What do you have in mind? We will be back in the shop on monday and would like to answer any questions you might have. Our business telephone number is 727-581-4066. Feel free to PM your number, either way we will be in touch
Thank you!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Bob..I don't understand what you mean, but 40 Millimeter is our clothing line and we are directly affiliated with the Markiewicz Racing Team, we kinda go hand in hand. I hope this answers your question.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey!! What a great weekend of racing!! Congrats Lynch and all the racers that put on a great show! Just wanted to say thank you for all the support we got this weekend with our new Outlaw Racing T-shirts, everyone gave us such great feedback! If you are interested in other designs or have a special order you would like to discuss, please feel free to email us at [email protected]. You can also check us out at www.myspace.com/fortymmtshirts or give us a call at 727-581-4066. See you all in E-Town!
Marie:cool:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.