Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Practical Joker
3,431 Posts
There has been a red and green one on SWTperformance for a decent price. a 5xxx km green with grey bottom GT that was 18k? and a red one with 20-30k miles (well kept looked new) for 12-14. Thats realistic

This guy with his 50k lol. Maybe for a 93 cobra?

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can anyone tell me what a "7-up car" is? I assume it's something to do with the options package, but I have no idea what it is.

·
Registered
15,922 Posts
Can anyone tell me what a "7-up car" is? I assume it's something to do with the options package, but I have no idea what it is.
In 1990 Ford produced 4,301 Special Edition convertible Mustangs, some of these Mustangs were to be given away in a 7-UP/ NCAA cross promotion that never was. This is one of those Mustangs, a spectacular specimen with 51,000 original miles, and nearly all original equipment. Here is the story of Ed & Joan’s “7-UP Car”.

Great American Pony Drive on April 10th. The deep green Fox with the bright white top stood out among the other beautiful Mustangs as the group drove up. It is one of a very few Limited Edition 7-UP Mustangs, and it is in near perfect condition. Ed & Joan were kind enough to share their story with me and agreed to let me post it here. The photo above and story below were submitted to share.

http://www.dallasmustang.com/news/2014/04/17/ed-joans-limited-edition-fox-the-7-up-mustang/

·
Registered
18,874 Posts
a friend of mine parents bought one of them brand new back in 1990. Only knew it at the time to be a "25 year anniversary" car. never knew about the "7-UP" thing till now. I liked the color combo, they still may have it and if they do i am sure it has super low miles.

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
I like that color combo. 50k, good luck.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,174 Posts
9 miles? Cant blame em... I wouldnt wanna be seen in it either! :)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
A 7 Up car. Wow. I completely forgot about those. I just can't stand convertibles.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
That guy is crazy! There is a guy in Danville Va that has a few brand new Fox coupes (in plastic less then a hundred miles) . He also has about 35 to 40 other brand new old cars.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts