Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the track to get some shake down passes on the car and were able to go 8.11 at 169mph first pass.We were only on one kit with a 34 jet.Track was very poor and we decided not to light the second kit.We cleaned up the one stage for a second pass to end up in tire smoke and pedaled it to a 8.16 at 171 mph.Now we just need some better weather up here.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 8.11 off the trailer

Were working on the vid now.

·
out of work hair dresser
8,341 Posts

Awesome and great job!!

Gather a vid and perhaps a time slip pic and this shit get's it's own thread under a new thread name. ;)

·
Fastest mustang roller
3,005 Posts

those are killer times and you will probably be the fastest nitrous LS F body. I know you have a 430 LSx, but whats the rest of your setup.

·
out of work hair dresser
8,341 Posts
Nice brother!

Def shitty track, had to drive it to the 8.11.

Whoa boi that thing is going to be nasty on a good track!

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,049 Posts
Nice pass and it wasn't 100% straight. Sounds like a 'Glide in there. Do you leave on the .034 jet or is there a Digiset and/or progressive in there?

I was able to leave on .028 jets but I blew the tires off with .030's. I had to delay it .2 seconds to get it down the track. I am "only" .8 seconds and 16 mph slower that you. :(

That baby rips!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Hell yea!

What was your 1/8th mile time and mph?

The race to 7's is back on LOL!

·
Registered
49,432 Posts
gettin it done. congrats !

·
Registered
461 Posts
Congrats guys.

That is flying on one kit. Get a clean pass and you will have the ss record for sure, on just a 350 hit. We both went an 8.11 with a 8.

Now turn it all on, and let see what it will run.

It looks like a good year for some N20 cars. Watch out for the red ones.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys,Track was crap 40ft out, track was balling up and there was no rubber on the starting line that why you see all over the place. i was also on last years tires and those didn't help much ether, the slicks are a hard as a honey moon dick!!!

·
Fastest mustang roller
3,005 Posts
Thanks guys,Track was crap 40ft out, track was balling up and there was no rubber on the starting line that why you see all over the place. i was also on last years tires and those didn't help much ether, the slicks are a hard as a honey moon dick!!!
thats the problem, but some radials on there and you would have smoked a 7 fo sho. :p

RTCTTFMF

J/K

1 - 20 of 95 Posts