Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Lol

Hopefully he didn't have any babies with this dyke.

·
Registered
33,087 Posts
HitIt:-:

·
Registered
32,611 Posts
I guess you cannot read a few words. Qutypiemistang spends all fucking day copy/ pasting bullshit.
Some of it is interesting or entertaining.

A nice distraction from the C8 will rule the world threads..... some of which are interesting and entertaining also. It’s easy enough to click on the next thread to see if it’s interesting or not. If I had to pay for the content I would be pickier. But as it is, it’s all good.

·
Registered
32,611 Posts

·
Mother Hen
50,979 Posts
I'm really tired of all these people (Hollywood) feeling the need to tell us all the details of their sex lives. If they don't tell you, someone releases a tape that shows you. I really really don't care what you do in your bedroom. Truly. And if heterosexuals don't have to announce to the world that they are, then why do any other of the ABC named ones have to?

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whoa Luke, really hit the nerves on the closet-queens with this thread. Notice 440roadrunner is resorting to nailing me with a brand new derogatory name?...........Qutypiemistang
all because I posted a thread to pertaining to one Foxy as hell lady that told her hubby her secret.

I posted this thread, as a Public Service Announcement for any and all the savvy young-bucks around here.
Bottom Line:
If your lady confides that she likes other ladies there are two-ways to handle it.
#1 you let loose on her, condoning her as the closet queens in mass here have done..
#2 you say: " ____ that's no problem............".

Guess what (first of all she's already experienced other women) . Your finding no fault with her "lil secret" opens doors to the delights of the goddess of sapho for you.
No surprise suddenly you are invited to join the two ladies to play. Which if you are real "lucky" might well include extended holiday weekends with both the ladies and you.
LOL don't waste your time fantasizing, that the two-topless girls on my Avatar could actually be from such a situation.......... It was!
Nothing better than two ladies and a rumbling 500+HP FORD all weekend long.

[COLOR=magenta said:
440roadrunner[/COLOR];71226395]I guess you cannot read a few words. Qutypiemistang spends all fucking day copy/ pasting bullshit.

·
Registered
32,611 Posts
There’s a lot of shit women keep quit until years after they are married to bring to light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s because they have been too busy cataloging all the stuff YOU did that they will bring up later too.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
For someone that is not straight she sure fucked half the sports stars and celebrities in the world. I am thinking, well, lets bring a girlfriend over!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts