Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
15,076 Posts
i wonder what it was like playing ball with him, would be a shocker to find out , shit this guy could have killed us in the locker room or something crazy.... maybe not.... who knows

alot of these players consider football just a normal job like we consider our 9-5 a normal job..... even tho they have money, fame, etc. its never enough for some and they always need that next level thrill, or killing
Ask Gronkowski........

·
44,068 Posts
Of course not, you are not THAT stupid. Jeeez, give yourself a break! LOL!
So first I'm blind and now I'm stupid because you were wrong with your accusation? What are you, 12 years old? And you ragged on someone else about using a wrong word in their post, then in your reply,... you used a wrong word....wait,..let me guess, you meant to do that, right?. You can't make this stuff up....lol.

Lets just say it's obvious you are not going to admit any fault here,....but this isn't a debate with the Ford fan boys,...you're among friends. It's ok,...you're still ok in my book. ;)

·
Registered
15,076 Posts
So first I'm blind and now I'm stupid because you were wrong with your accusation? What are you, 12 years old? And you ragged on someone else about using a wrong word in their post, then in your reply,... you used a wrong word....wait,..let me guess, you meant to do that, right?. You can't make this stuff up....lol.

Lets just say it's obvious you are not going to admit any fault here,....but this isn't a debate with the Ford fan boys,...you're among friends. It's ok,...you're still ok in my book. ;)
Didn’t even notice I used a wrong word....... admittedly I’m not proofreading. Where?

·
Registered
15,076 Posts
I just read a bit about Hernandez...he was avoided in the 2010 draft due to drugs and a gang affiliation rep.

till some babysitter picked him up. Laughing here....lighten up!

·
Registered
15,076 Posts
well thats going to be kinda hard for a peon like me..... did he ever make comments about him ?
Not that I’ve heard, but I bet he has stories. I must say, now that Gronkowski is in front of the camera sans brain bucket I really like the guy! Like Manning, Didn’t like the player, but love the ex-player.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I'm from Massachusetts and I watched part I last night because I remember seeing the headlines in the newspapers and reading the articles. The paper news didn't state a lot of what I saw last night because the movie shows the "behind the scenes" stuff that you don't normally see in the papers. I've got to say that he was fucked in the head and had the world by the balls but he threw it all away. It's good that he "offed" himself 'cause it saved us tax payers some money. His fiance turning on her sister like that made me want to throw up. It's downright distressing to see something like that. She sold her soul to that scumbag piece of shit and ended up with nothing - not even her own sister.

·
44,068 Posts
Oh my God!——. You guys think “Too funny” is a mistake???? Really? I’m not even going to make fun of that.

Too funny!
You're right. Fuckin Wetfart roped me in on that one. Friggin asshole,....lol.
See,....that's how an adult admits he's wrong. (blaming it on someone else makes it easier too,...sorry Wetfart ...lol)

·
Registered
15,076 Posts
Frank and W
You're right. Fuckin Wetfart roped me in on that one. Friggin asshole,....lol.
See,....that's how an adult admits he's wrong. (blaming it on someone else makes it easier too,...sorry Wetfart ...lol)
So we all agree Wetfart is an idiot..... as if that wasn’t already established.

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Hernandez shot his best friend in the face in college and got away with it being a "misunderstanding " IIRC.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,674 Posts
If you want to go there,...Hernandez died in prison before his appeal so, the charges were dropped after his death.

And then they reinstated his charges after taking that law off the books.

He's a murderer. So he killed himself for absolutely nothing. Lmfao.

·
Smuck
3,961 Posts
Watched all 3 episodes last night, no mention of any gang affiliation unless I missed it, but while the trials were taking place I thought I heard
he was a Blood.

Patriots took a chance, they got 3 years out of him

·
Registered
75 Posts
Who gives a fuck about dirt like him. Yeah he's dead. Rip blah blah blah. He lived a shit life and gave zero fucks about anyone else. Wake the fuck up and focus your attention on better people. Jeez.

·
Registered
15,076 Posts
Who gives a fuck about dirt like him. Yeah he's dead. Rip blah blah blah. He lived a shit life and gave zero fucks about anyone else. Wake the fuck up and focus your attention on better people. Jeez.
Lotta truth to what you say....

41 - 60 of 107 Posts