Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HATE MY NEIHBORS........... Their grass is about four to five foot tall. I treated my dogs three weeks ago for fleas...... and even told my neighbor that we need to do something because my eldest dog is on medication for the itching because it's irritating her skin. The other two itch like crazy but no bald spots and no bleeding yet.......... OK, so after doing all of that.... I see a fuckin flea jump on my arm....... so, I turn my Beagle over and see her infested with fleas........... WTF. So, first thing I do is take her, and my Husky and my eldest dog in a bath with vinegar and dawn soap (my sister is a manager at a grooming place), and it kills them immediately....... and I vacuum........ Well, a day later, shit is still bad. SO...... tomorrow, we are bombing the house, washing all three dogs AGAIN...... and then we have to vacuum every day for the next twenty one days.....

WTF................ I mean I know a member had the same problem. couldn't find his thread, but I mean..... I specifically told them, my eldest dog is having an allergic reaction, even offered to help, but a lawn mower won't mow it now, it's to high.......

Just venting. Seems like I'm going to spend all this money on bombing the house and the yard and the meds for the dogs again and it's going to be pointless because they are white trash and won't cut their damn grass........ ERG

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,151 Posts
IT'S YOUR NEIGHBORS FAULT.....THAT YOU HAVE FLEAS?

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
IT'S YOUR NEIGHBORS FAULT.....THAT YOU HAVE FLEAS?
YES. I've lived here thirteen years....... NEVER had a flea problem. Never even had to use flea meds, except when my Beagle escaped, and we caught thatbefore it became a problem. Their lawn hasnt been mowed in almost a YEAR, and yes, a YEAR. I live in a duplex so my fence is their fence........

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,151 Posts
HOW MANY ANIMALS LIVE IN YOUR HOUSE?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
If there is a town ordinance about keeping up your property, you can file complaints with the town and they may be able to do something. I know around here if it doesn't get taken care of in a certain amount of time, the town will mow it and charge it to the homeowner.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,151 Posts
DO YOU HAVE A LAWN MOWER?

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If there is a town ordinance about keeping up your property, you can file complaints with the town and they may be able to do something. I know around here if it doesn't get taken care of in a certain amount of time, the town will mow it and charge it to the homeowner.
Is that basically an HOA ? We don't have a homeowner's association...... and I've tried talking to them. I asked them a month ago when my eldest dog was itching herself raw, if maybe I could help, even loan them a lawn mower or a weed wacker........ NOTHING

·
Big asses save lives...
1,237 Posts
YES. I've lived here thirteen years....... NEVER had a flea problem. Never even had to use flea meds, except when my Beagle escaped, and we caught thatbefore it became a problem. Their lawn hasnt been mowed in almost a YEAR, and yes, a YEAR. I live in a duplex so my fence is their fence........

...........Since i know you have a soft spot for animals , i would say to gently place (as opposed to merely throwing) a pregnant cat over said "shared fence"... When they try to track down the offspring in a few weeks they may find it easier to locate them by cutting the grass....

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
what white trash ghetto-ass city do you live in where people are allowed to not mow their lawn? for real... you go a week without mowing your lawn around here and your ass is getting fined and I live in a middle class average neighborhood...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Wal-Mart or your local vet sell this suff called...let me think here, oh yeah it's called FRONTLINE. Fleas CANNOT live on an dog that has been treated with it. It kills the fleas and eggs. Wal-Mart also sells this suff called ROUND UP. Buy the concentrate and a pump up sprayer and spray the shit out of you neighbors yard, the weeds WILL DIE, I promise you, I've seen it work!

Sarcasim aside, get some front line and round up = problem resolved. After the grass turns brown just drop a match on it and burn the weeds to the ground, be sure to have the garden hose handy, if the FD shows up just tell them somebody must have flicked a cig butt in there, hell the'll put the fire out and be more than willing to make the house call.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,151 Posts
JUST CUT IT.....IT MAKES YOUR PLACE LOOK BAD......STEP UP

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
...........Since i know you have a soft spot for animals , i would say to gently place (as opposed to merely throwing) a pregnant cat over said "shared fence"... When they try to track down the offspring in a few weeks they may find it easier to locate them by cutting the grass....
If they had a heart, I would say that would work, but they have two kids, and they just don't let them play in the back yard. Their gutter is falling off, their house looks like shit, and their gate is broken.... they don't give a shit......... and I try to keep the peace, and I tried to ask nicely...... but I'm getting pissed. This is starting to cost me alot of money and I just had to buy a new car......... blew up my old one, brought the new one home today.... I can't afford to be doing this shit all the time

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Front line and pest control service = no fleas.

1 - 20 of 198 Posts