Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a question. I am lucky enough to live in a pretty good neighborhood (even though my house aint worth half of what I paid for it two years ago). I've got two neighbors that live behind me that for some reason act like they live way out in the country or sumptin' They absolutely don't care if their dogs bark all day or all night. It is driving me crazy!!! My question is should I knock on their doors and explain my displeasure or should I call the cops? I hate calling the popo for something like that but I kinda have a bad temper and if I get attitude from them I'll probably give it back which could cause problems. :confused:

What say yall?

·
Registered
972 Posts
i would knock on the door and talk to them. i am sure it will get you no where but that is the first thing a person should do. then call the police after that.

i have the same problem every now and then, its fucking annoying. its like they cant hear there own dogs.

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Don't take it out on the dogs. Barking is what bored dogs do. Approach the fucksticks with a good attitude. If they don't see fit to recognize the problem.........fuck with them. The dogs are just a symptom of their stupidity.

·
Registered
846 Posts
we had that problem a few weeks ago, called the cops. they came over and they owners had the dogs quit. As soon as they left the dogs were barking again, so we just called and the cops until we got the problem solved.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have the same problem here.

A bigger problem is, the owner IS a cop. And won't do nothing except laugh. Fucker. :mad:

At one of the houses a lady will will come out from time to time. I can hear her yelling "Jesse shut up" but then she just goes back in the house and "Jesse" just keeps on barking.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Dogs bark, its not their fault. Owners never hear their own dogs, no different then parents with kids that screw up the whole neighborhood and deny their little angles can do any wrong.

I hate barking dogs, only problem is 98% of the people around me own barking dogs. The funny thing is when I fire up my car and those dogs go crazy (they love the blower whine I guess) is the only time my neighbors put them in the house when they bark..

I've done the knocking on the door thing, does no good. I've tried the cops, no good. I look at it this way now, at least it keeps people out of my yard if the little shits bark when I'm walking around there, hopefully they will bark when someone else is back there too. So its a free alarm and I dont have to pick up any dog shit :)

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
I would use the method of giving the respect and opporutunity to fix the problem first before involving complaints. If the tables wre turned that probably all you would ask also.

There are some simple solutions for barking dogs these days, bark collars are realativley inexpensive.That would be the suggestion I would make. It is effective and requires lto ittle effort from owner.

Problem is with barking dogs is once there allowed bark it takes some extreme measues to cure them from barking if they are already outside dogs

If they don't make an attempt, call the police "1" time and then call your city alderman and make a complaint through the city.That usually will get some attentin speacially in election year LOL

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I put a killer stereo in my garage and everytime the neighbors come out I crank up some Megadeth, They usually get the hint and take their howling ass dog back in the house with them, or you could try some ex-lax stuffed in a vienna sausage right before they go in for the night, they will shit all over the house.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
i agree also with telling them once in a nice manner to watch the barking and noise. if not then you fuck with them and not the dogs. like someone said it is not the dogs fault that their owners are a bunch of fucking assholes. once you tell them nicely and they dont listen then you call the cops.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i agree also with telling them once in a nice manner to watch the barking and noise. if not then you fuck with them and not the dogs. like someone said it is not the dogs fault that their owners are a bunch of fucking assholes. once you tell them nicely and they dont listen then you call the cops.

Yeah I don't blame the dogs they're just doin' what they do. It's the dogs owners that I have a problem with.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Start with talking to them, and if it doesn't get better, call Animal Control. If they don't help, call the Cops, especially if your area has a noise ordinance!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts