Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Long Massive Member
8,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this little prick walking through my yard the other day,so I opened the front door,and didn't say anything to him,he said "I'm sorry" and moved into the street. Today I happen to look out my window,and the same little prick grabs a rock and tries to hit my house with it. Down my street there is a lot of houses,so it would be almost impossible to find where he lives. An adult can't possibly touch the minor,but what the hell can you do?

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
It used to be that you found out where he lived, got the parents involved, they beat the fuck out of him, and that was the end of it. Now? Who knows...If you told the parents, they'd probably try to argue with you that their child would never do such a thing.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Tell him if you catch him throwing rocks you are going bury him in the backyard and nobody will ever find him again that'll scare the little delinquent.

·
AMP Racing member
3,477 Posts
This...

http://foscam.us/outdoor-cameras/foscam-fi8919w-wireless-ip-camera.html

I just set one up because I was having some trouble with neighborhood kids. I'm gonna get a second one too

It's got night vision. Pan/tilt/zoom. Motion sensing. Records to your hard drive. View on your phone. Get email alerts when the motion sensing goes off. It'll take a pic and email it to you.

So far, I've had no trouble since I installed it. But if anything happens now. Fukerz gonna get busted.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
airsoft

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Oh how I would love to. He usually walks with 2 other kids,they are all about 12 years old. The first time I did something I can see their parents getting involved and suing me or some shit.
Pay those other 2 kids a few bucks to beat the fuck out of him. Good chance they really don't like that little bastard anyways

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Had a situation like this a few years ago. They were throwing snowballs at the bay window and broke one panel. They always ran when I came to the door. The next time it happened, I went out the back door and over the side fence. When I showed up, they ran and it took me half a block to catch one little SOB. I held him by the back of the collar while I grabbed his wallet out of his back pocket---so I could get his name and address.

The discussion went like this. "Now from this point forward, you and I are partners---in the job of keeping kids from throwing things at my house. Your job is to put the word out. You need to know that I have no interest in talking to your parents. If any more stuff happens, I'll catch you and I won't call the cops or anything like that---I'll just beat you within an inch of your life. I will have it arranged so that there'll be twenty witnesses that I was thirty miles away at the time and you'll end up in the hospital with broken bones. So just put the word out that my house is not a place to fuck with." Then I let him go---and I didn't hurt him.

That was the end of the problem!

KS

1 - 20 of 56 Posts