Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As things get busier here, I am likely going to need some kind of software to keep track of invoices, payroll and such.

Anyone have any ideas? I know there are trucking/carrier specific programs out there, I just have yet to find one.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
As things get busier here, I am likely going to need some kind of software to keep track of invoices, payroll and such.

Anyone have any ideas? I know there are trucking/carrier specific programs out there, I just have yet to find one.

Thanks.
As a generic tool I love using Quickbooks. That is what we run the race series with and its very intuitive.

For larger stuff, I recomend Computer Ease. Not sure what size biz we're talkin here.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
x2 on QuickBooks Pro

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I am familiar with quick books in that I have heard of it, but have never used it.
Let me go see about getting a loan for it... if memory serves it's like $500 for a copy?

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
quick books pro.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Quick books,

Check and see if any of the share sites have any versions.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Quickbooks Pro, just get ready to pay for updates.
The only updates I ever received were when the state or federal federal employment rules changed. We were running 5 systems and if it updated nothing worked until all stations were updated. We did not use it for payroll. This was years ago with another business but it was nice and easy to use. Perhaps the nicest thing with Quick Books Pro is the ability to use word and excel to create reports and lists and most other software your business uses and needs will interface pretty easy. Good Luck.

·
Nitrous Junky
10,820 Posts
Quick Books Pro. Like $150 around here ;) I run one copy at the shop and one at the office. I am only user so just the $150 cost

1 - 12 of 12 Posts