Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SPEL CHECK
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ase master tech with gm factory trained (asep grad) bmw (step 2 grad) a/s degree & i teach part time @ a tech school in moultrie georgia. so with that being said , if you need a small fresh up or a whole case overhauled on your power glide call me up if ya live in south georgia for your power glide needs bring your parts or i can get them
thanks
jon anderson
229 456 0647

·
from across the pond...
6,936 Posts
No blatant sales pitch there then..... :roll:
Do you have anything to offer this section other than that?

·
Disconnected
3,444 Posts
This forum is for tech advise. Not sales flyers!

and how the hell is factory GM training going to help you with building race glides? Or being ASE certified? Where are your real crudentials??

I wouldn't be surprised if this was just deleted and thrown in the trash where it belongs

·
SPEL CHECK
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no love for jon! send me one of those transmissions you are building and I will try it out and report back!
yea i strike out where ever i go , just got to keep to myself i guess or post in the correct place, thanks anyway . finally got my car working , had to scale it been 1.35 60' @ 5.89 117 weee ! dang it sorry wrong topic , dam i just cant win

·
SPEL CHECK
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry ,
1 Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
2 Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
3 Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
4 Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
5 Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

dam it man ! ok are we done now , lol ! :smt100

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Well if it's still up here I guess your forgiven.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts