Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys
I have been making these Fuel adapter spacer plates for motorcycle turbo and Wet nitrous systems for 4 years now. Pretty simple design and it is a bolt on part where you dont have to drill and weld the bottom of your tank to install a 2nd fuel pump.

Well I was informed that NX Express is now selling this fuel plate. They have a memnership on another site that I am a sponser on and regularly troll my post. Do you think they copied my fuel adapter plate?

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,172 Posts
Unless you have a patent there isnt a damn thing you can do but have a better product and better customer service than them. Beat them at those things and you should do better than them

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No I didnt plan on having a patent since I was expected to sell 100 or so of these in 5 years. The patent would cost more than the profit of the fuel plate

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,172 Posts
No I didnt plan on having a patent since I was expected to sell 100 or so of these in 5 years. The patent would cost more than the profit of the fuel plate
Understandable the best thing you can do is keep the quality up and the cost down as much as possible other than that kill them with kindness and earn the biz that way

1 - 15 of 15 Posts