Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend of mine has a 65 Ford Mustang... IMMACULATE condition... Mint green... all original interior and original paint... 50k miles. 289ci engine...

Just out of curiosity, what would it be worth if he sold it?

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
I'll give him a grand for it. ;)

Something like that needs pics and numbers for verification. In this market it depends on condition and where he advertises the car. Selling locally....anywhere from $7500 to $20K. Mecham or BJ......who the fuck knows. $15K to $30K.

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol Hell no.... trying to talk him out of selling it. He's a friend of my mom's

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll give him a grand for it. ;)

Something like that needs pics and numbers for verification. In this market it depends on condition and where he advertises the car. Selling locally....anywhere from $7500 to $20K. Mecham or BJ......who the fuck knows. $15K to $30K.
From what I understand... it was his dad's car originally.. and now it's his, so I'm sure the numbers match. I saw car show awards by the bunches for it and a 50's model pickup and a Fairlane (not sure of the year)

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ape with out looking if its as nice as you say anywhere from 6grand up to 15
Brian - this car looks like it JUST rolled outta the paint/interior shop. I was looking and asked when he had the interior redone - and he said Never... it's the original paint and interior.

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
Coupe, fastback, or convertible? Value goes up as you read left to right. Options count as well...the 289/271hp is worth considerably more than the 289 2bbl., & so forth. Some of the '65 options are pretty obscure.

·
Busting balls
4,331 Posts
Tell him to keep it and enjoy it. Its only worth what someone is willing to pay him for it. Some low ballers will try to get over on him. Look up on a few different car sites and then come up with a common price between them all.

·
Registered
9,601 Posts
Coupe, fastback, or convertible? Value goes up as you read left to right. Options count as well...the 289/271hp is worth considerably more than the 289 2bbl., & so forth. Some of the '65 options are pretty obscure.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Engine code means a lot of diff between A-C- K codes
The green color is going to hurt it. To me a green coupe,,no matter what condition, under 10K

To get the most exposure, EBAY or a Classic Auction.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts