Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There should be a solid cross sectional of america here so i will lay it out for you. I'm at the public library today to use the computer. Don't have one at home, and blocked from my favorite sites at work. I hear this comotion behind me. Some lady can't controll her voice tone. It goes on for a minute or two. Pissed I finally turn around to see that it is a mentially challenged girl. I feel bad for pre judging and go back to the screen. On my way out I notice this chick has a damm nice pooper, and a hell of a set of cans. I'm thinking to myself that it's wrong to look at her this way. Or is it? Yea she can't controll alot of what she does, but whos to say there is'nt a wild women just begging to get out and be noticed. Sure she acts crazy as hell, but so did my first wife. I graduated from the university of "living with nuts" with honors. With that being said, legally can she give consent? I don't want to get in a pissing match with the cops because they confused her saying "sodomy" with "in side of me" or some shit like that. This is the shit that they don't teach you in school so I'm asking the yellowbullet campus. Should I? Can I?

·
out of work hair dresser
8,341 Posts
Are you asking permission to tag some retarded poon?

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Throw a mercy fuck at the tard!!!!
Personally I wouldnt,....

but if you said midget tard, Im all over her!!!

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
oh hell yes.. in on one...

i say split it and check it off your list..

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
you only live once " hitter in the shitter "

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Your from alabama, shurly you have come across this.;)
You've got to be fucking kidding me. Well maybe you are that stupid. You're on an internet forum asking people if they think it's ok if you fuck a retarded girl. Grow up, educate yourself and quit listening to what people tell you.

·
Registered
129 Posts
You've got to be fucking kidding me. Well maybe you are that stupid. You're on an internet forum asking people if they think it's ok if you fuck a retarded girl. Grow up, educate yourself and quit listening to what people tell you.
Whos allowed to get it? Another retarded dude? Or should she be denied the basic nature of humans. Maybe all she wants is a fuck buddy. Hell who knows, she might take better care of you than some normal chick. Did I just say normal chick? Scratch that part.

·
Registered
234 Posts
In on one! I don't know if I could, but you obviously are ready to as long as you don't wind up in jail. lmao I say hit it! :p

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
this thread makes me fucking LAWL

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Whos allowed to get it? Another retarded dude? Or should she be denied the basic nature of humans. Maybe all she wants is a fuck buddy. Hell who knows, she might take better care of you than some normal chick. Did I just say normal chick? Scratch that part.
My last post to him was not about the girl. It was about him making an idiotic post incinuating that since I'm from AL surely I must have run into a hot retarded girl before. Like they're just running out of ears around here. I said what I did because it's not very wise to to make incinuations like that while asking what people think about fucking a retarded girl on a public internet forum. If he wants to fuck the girl he should try to talk to her and see if she's capable of carrying on an adult conversation. I'm sure it'll be pretty obvious if you need to worry about legal proceedings as a result of this type of action with a person like that. If she seems mentally all there go for it. If not you better leave it alone.

·
Registered
129 Posts
My last post to him was not about the girl. It was about him making an idiotic post incinuating that since I'm from AL surely I must have run into a hot retarded girl before. Like they're just running out of ears around here. I said what I did because it's not very wise to to make incinuations like that while asking what people think about fucking a retarded girl on a public internet forum. If he wants to fuck the girl he should try to talk to her and see if she's capable of carrying on an adult conversation. I'm sure it'll be pretty obvious if you need to worry about legal proceedings as a result of this type of action with a person like that. If she seems mentally all there go for it. If not you better leave it alone.
My Bad, Didn't realize he insulted you, you do present very good points.

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
I always thought you had to be retarted to live in Alabama:p:p

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
My Bad, Didn't realize he insulted you, you do present very good points.
It's not really so much of an insult but I just get tired of hearing that shit from people that, in some cases, have never even been in the south. It says he's in GA but being the F22 screen name I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he's in the military, is not from the south and has been told shit like that all his life by others that may not have ever been in the south either. He gets stationed at a military base in GA, runs into a girl like this and then assumes the type of things like this he's been told all his life are true. I've lived in the south all my life and have never run into any inbreeding, incest or anything like that. I've seen more news stories and documentories about that type thing from up north than I have from the south. Funny thing is northerners make fun of the way we talk yet some of them can't even correctly pronounce the name of the state they live in. They don't live in Warshington or warsh their hands but will tell you they do. And I can't speak correctly because I'm from Alabamy. Another thing I see in almost every post is damn near nobody on this site knows when to use then and than. Then is used almost 100% of the time. Do people not the word "than" exists. Almost all of the people I see do this are from the northern states. Most of the few I see use these two words correctly are from the south but we're just dumb ******** down here you know.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts