Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
posting this for a friend any input or help would be appreciated

It is a 565 dart block motor on a dragster the motor is bran new never been fire it is high compression 14 to 1. he has change his mind and is looking into changing the pistons making it 9 or 9.5 to 1 and going with a twin turbo setup but he is kind off loss i have been trying to help him but i have a procharger not a turbo so i am looking to you guys for some help ideas anything...

if you guys need more info please ask...

It is a dart block 565 motor with cnc 355 dart heads. i know the cam is going to be too large and we have to look into changing it. he want to get about 1500hp out off it and we are thinking on such a big motor 15 pounds or so should do it!!

what turbos size, brand, would you guys recommend to move sufficient air?

Inter cooler he is going with a air to water but dont know what brand?

This will be on a csu or c&s carburetor set up i know it is more limited but he wants to save some money their at least for now?

Ignition system?

Any pictures off twin or single turbo dragster would be greatly appreciated anything that he should do building this would be greatly appreciated

thank you and god bless

·
Registered
190 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 565 twin turbo pro mod 90's big chief heads 10 to 1 comp. on m5 fuel big stuff 3. It makes 1800 hp @ the tires with 16 pounds of boost.

Great what fuel are you running to make the 1800, and is it intercool if so what kind thanks again

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is their anyone else with some advice on this topic looking for more information if anyone on here can help!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts