Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,is there anybody out there who knows Tim Ward,i think he´s from South Carolina..??I just bought a 1970 Chevelle with his name on the window,a really nice dark blue metallic race car with 406 smallblock. He sold the car to Sweden about one year ago,the problem is that the guy who sold the car to me did not know pretty much anything whats inside the engine..:(It sounds very healthy,but it would be nice to know whats inside it,i dont want to tear it down just to find that out..So if there is somebody who knows Tim Ward,i would be very happy if you could send me his adress,or email adress.Send me a pm or use my email:[email protected]
Thanks!! Kent Ekstrom Finland,Europe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anybody know him?? Found a sticker on the Chevelle,from "Doorcar Palooza 2009 " at Mooresville..The engine is built by "Steves Head Shed".sounds very nice..

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
I can give you the phone number for Steve Blackwell of Steves HeadShed in Blacksburg SC. 864-839-2232 If he did the motor it could have a stamped number on it or tell him the prior guys name.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can give you the phone number for Steve Blackwell of Steves HeadShed in Blacksburg SC. 864-839-2232 If he did the motor it could have a stamped number on it or tell him the prior guys name.
Thank you!! Found some numbers on one of the heads(Csb bowtie aluminum),been in touch with Steve Blackwell,lets see what happens..

Still interrested in getting Tim Wards(or Julie Wards) email adress,would be nice to get some history of the Chevelle ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts