Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get a truck from Anchorage To Colorado soon. The car transpiration business seems to be a little shady. Does anyone have any recommendations or experience with something like this.

·
BigDad T-shirts available
7,455 Posts
Are you talking --pickup truck or , truck , truck ?

My company can get it done

Lots of choices how to move it, land, sea or .. air :rolleyes:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a Dodge 3500 with a 12ft flat bed length is 21' 10" W 94.5 ".
I'm not in a hurry just looking for a safe and cheap way to get it done.
Thanks

·
Registered
863 Posts
It wont be cheap on a truck its over width and its around 3000 miles so that being said and drivers would like to see 2 to 2.50 A mile for a regular load thats not over width and its roughly half a deck so ill say 4500 cdn you should be able to move it for any less the trucker wont be making money.

·
BigDad T-shirts available
7,455 Posts
It wont be cheap on a truck its over width and its around 3000 miles so that being said and drivers would like to see 2 to 2.50 A mile for a regular load thats not over width and its roughly half a deck so ill say 4500 cdn you should be able to move it for any less the trucker wont be making money.

102" wide is legal

Re-read his dims, 94.5

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It looks like I found a local trucker thats coming down with room to fit it on his truck. But thanks for the help BigDad. I think I'm going to sell it once it gets down here, if anyone wants a 2001 Dodge 3500 diesel with less than 13000 miles on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts