Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear all different weighs from 90 pounds to about 120 pounds with a Dedenbear case and all the best parts. Has anyone actually weighed one lately? I'm just doing some comparison weights on some transmissions. If anyone has a Rossler 210 400 with the aluminum drums post that weight up also.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I hear all different weighs from 90 pounds to about 120 pounds with a Dedenbear case and all the best parts. Has anyone actually weighed one lately? I'm just doing some comparison weights on some transmissions. If anyone has a Rossler 210 400 with the aluminum drums post that weight up also.
Why don't you just call Carl -- I'm sure he knows exactly what each unit weighs.........

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Call Mike Stewart, Mikes Transmissions 661-723-0081

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
my tci prox glide was 111 with steel valve body

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
My dedenbear glide with aluminum drum and 5 high gear clutchs was 99lbs
My pro flite is 99lbs
My t-400 with ultrabell, all aluminum drums and 5 high gear clutchs was 134lbs

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Lutz,call Marco Abruzzi at 330-369-1707 he would know...

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I really didn't want to call anyone and take time away from their day with a dumb question like this so that's why I posted it here. We have all kind of people with plenty of time on their hands LOL... I'm not switching to a glide or nothing I was just wondering the weight that's all.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
I really didn't want to call anyone and take time away from their day with a dumb question like this so that's why I posted it here. We have all kind of people with plenty of time on their hands LOL... I'm not switching to a glide or nothing I was just wondering the weight that's all.
can give Jon kyle a call over at APD and ask them what Barry Ballards glide weighs in his car...419-855-3073.. if can't get thru Bill PM me and i'll give you a secondary number..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Abruzzi top sportsman glide,dedenbear case 8clutch drum
complete 110 on our freight scale.
On a side note Marco is great to deal with wouldnt run anything else!

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
Bill,
My glide was 130lbs wet and the 400 was 133lbs dry, both stock case with JW bells.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
after how many passes are you guys going through your glides???

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It amazes me the difference in what people say their trans weigh's. I think I totally understand why I'm confused what a Powerflide weigh's and how can there be this type of weight difference? Again I wanted to point out I'm not changing trans this was just for my information.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts