Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna keep this as short and sweat as I can.I've been a member here since 2005 and have never asked for something like this so PLEASE as many of you that are willing to do this I would appreciate it.Most everyone has been through some hard times of some kind.Back in 2009 I lost a good job(been in car dealership parts and service business for over 20years),finally got another job but a big pay cut.Had to get rid of my truck and get a some car.My daughter was ashamed to ride in it (2008 HHR) I was upside in it (owned way more that it's worth).Got a little better job and closer to home,so I started looking another truck,I looked for 9 months and found 2 07 Avalanches and called and got this salesman name Marcus Clausen.Was up front about being upside down the whole 9 yards,they are a 1 1/2 hr from me.There's some pics of one and that was a LT and no pics of the LTZ.The LTZ is loaded and he claims it's sold.He says he can get me out of it or I wouldn't drive all the way down.I was in a hurry that day and had to get it done and get back.It's a small dealer they had it all cleaned up and had it backed in.We talk a bit and go for a short test drive didn't llisten to the radio didn't get over 35-40 MPH.I saw some rust and a scratch here and there but it's used right so they get me my payment were I needed to be.Now I'm in the Parts and Service busy so on the way I noticed a vibration at 70 but I'm in a hurry so I overlooked it. After I get home and my daughter is more tickled than me. I started finding one thing after another.CEL came,rattles from HELL, only the from twitters work and sometimes the lf would work,went out at night and bugs,cockroaches and some things I didn't know what they were.Cobwebs under the seat.When walking up to the truck to go home I noticed a rounded type debt in the right rear door,I rememeber seeing what looked like a reflection or a small dent,but between standing up close and wax/polishing or whatever it won't the noticable.I had good friend to replaced or repaied the door,while it's at the body shop my 30 day tags still haven't came in so I call and find out it hadn't been State Inspected which u r suppose todo when selling a car in NC.This pissed me off.I knew they hadn't ran it in the shop.My wife wihich is also in the car business called the dealer and got tags after I got Inspected I wrote a 3 page letter with everything wrong and I go back because they give a life time engine warranty if you have them do the oil change and tire rotation for 2 years which is "FREE".I'm on the lot and see what looked like the truck I wanted the start with on the lot and some young guy comes up and I brief him on what happened,he says oh yeah that salesman was a lie and a cheat.They get the F&I man because the GM isn't there,we talked and I gave him the letter.He feeds me a bunch of BS for 30 minutes and claims they fired this guy.A manager does call me while I'm at work but I'm as busy as can be,I call him back it's bad time for him.I go back for another service and of course the GM isn't there.Well I go back this Saturday and while checking in I tell the guy a little something and he tells me that this guy that I bought it from is the new Sales Manager.I go on over and wait for someone to approach and sure enough,I tell him about the other two talking shit about him and he told me about the F&I Manager and him didn't get along because he sold more than him.Well I express my feelings without getting thrown off the lot or the cops coming.Sorry so long but I've seen this done on here before here's the guys cell # 252-269-6473,the dealer's number 1-866-484-1525 or 252-447-3177 The salesman said he would call me Saturday and would come up with something,no call.PLEASE,PLEASE I NEED THE POWER OF THE BULLET TEXT CALL WORRY THE SHIT OUT OF HIM.His name is Marcus Clausen,I didn't proof read,I don't type this much and have never typed this much of all the years I've been on here.Yes I know I shouldn't of been in a hurry but I just wanted to get the truck and get back to what I needed to do.

·
FHRITP
50,874 Posts
#1 learn to form a paragraph

#2 your daughter should be glad she don't have to walk

#3 how do you get fucked when you're in the "car business"?

·
Banned
18,012 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
For everyone's sake... I skimmed over this cluster fuck of a post, and what I gathered
1. He lost his job, had to sale his truck and his child was embarrassed to ride in the new car
2. Got a job, and bought a truck
3. Truck was fucked up, and wants us to call the dealership and fix the problem

Now my solution...
1. Don't buy shit you can't afford

·
Banned
18,012 Posts
sell*

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FUCK YOU ALL I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T PROOF READ DON'T HAVE FUCKING TIME LIKE SOME OF U TO STAY ON HERE ON ALL DAY.I HAD TIME TO TYPE SOME GET BUSY AND COME BACK TO IT AND MAY BE HAVE MIXED UP SOME STUFF AND LIKE I SAID I WAS TRYING TO BE SHORT SO IF U DON'T WANNA HELP FUCK WITH THIS GUY GO FUCK OFF!!!!

·
Registered
784 Posts
FUCK YOU ALL I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T PROOF READ DON'T HAVE FUCKING TIME LIKE SOME OF U TO STAY ON HERE ON ALL DAY.I HAD TIME TO TYPE SOME GET BUSY AND COME BACK TO IT AND MAY BE HAVE MIXED UP SOME STUFF AND LIKE I SAID I WAS TRYING TO BE SHORT SO IF U DON'T WANNA HELP FUCK WITH THIS GUY GO FUCK OFF!!!!
I am impressed! You know how to use the capslock button:)

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
you had time to type some get busy...... lol

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Fuck I read it only to support a Original YBOG, but damn buying shit you cant afford, especially a gas guzzler which you cant afford the gas for only to look good, come on man.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts