Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I am not the kind of person that will actively go out and ask someone for help, it's just not my nature. However, Cancer is a very nasty disease that affects more and more of our families every day, and this is something that we cannot fight on our own. I have never really been a big "fund raising" person, but after watching my sister go thru what she has in the past year, I am willing to get more involved in trying to find an end to this disease.

Most, if not all of you have heard of the American Cancer Society's "Relay for Life". We have a team this year in Livonia, but we are new to this, and need help generating some funds. We had a restruant that was willing to donate 25% of the days earnings, but it seemed to be a flop. Very disappointing. This is why I am now looking to other avenues, namely racers.

We spend thousands of dollars on our cars every year, some more than others. If you could spare even $10 to donate to our team in support of the American Cancer Society's "Relay for Life" it would be awesome. If you want to give more, well....more is even better.

Here's a link to my personal page where you can donate.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/Re...al&fr_id=21512

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1 - 2 of 2 Posts