Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Homer
2,183 Posts
This guy runs every week at PRP, a '97, drives it about 60-65 miles round trip, runs steady low 12s to keep within the Trophy and Street class limits, has gone mid 11s. Nicely done. There is a roll bar, can't see it through the tint. The back bars go into the extension of the cab.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Where can I get that "FAST" logo, I want one!

·
**BOOSTED SBF***
3,303 Posts
Here's one of my buddy's trucks. It's nothing radical right now but we are in the process of doing a Pro-Street style back half and lowering it. It is currently powered by a Windsor with nitrous. He drives it on the street all the time so its more street than strip right now but I have a feeling that will change when we finish the updates. After the chassis updates, it will be powered by a 408 with twin turbos so it should be a really cool little truck.

·
**BOOSTED SBF***
3,303 Posts
what type on susp does he have now iam going to put a windsor in my 1984
It's pretty much bone stock but I think he may have put some type of body lift on the cab to allow the headers he had to fit. That's why it looks like a 4x4 in the pics. The new suspension is ladder link bars in the rear with coil overs and I'm not real sure what the plan is for the front but the twin turbos will not require any lift to clear the headers. We already have the whole kit done and just need to finish the new motor and buy rear wheels and tires plus some type of fuel cell that will fit under the truck. He doesn't want to put it in the bed like I suggested. I have to talk to him tonight and I will ask him exactly what he did to fit the Windsor in there. I know its a pretty tight fit but if he would ditch the heater and a/c it wouldn't be that much trouble to make the swap.

I will post a picture of the Windsor in the truck as soon as photobucket is back up and working.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts