Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not much of a reader but I got hooked on the Harry Potter Series and have read them all three times.... Twilight Series got me and am on my second time reading those.....

Alot of books don't interest me but those have... Keep me pulled in. I'm sure there's alot of people here that like to read.....

Any suggestions on any books LIKE those, that might pull my attention and I could try ???

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
I was gonna suggest something but if you liked those you probably wouldn't care for it.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Sorry Nicole i havent read any good books in years... it passes the time well and makes you forget about what is going on around you though for sure...there has to be some book worms hiding here somewhere lol

·
the educated fool
1,778 Posts
Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood is great!!! kind of girlish, but based on true events. I couldn't put it down.

Hitman by Bret Hart is good too, very very fucked up stuff!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Undaunted Courage by Stephen Ambrose........

·
Registered
644 Posts
Also, the Anita Blake series
Anita Blake Vampire Hunter by Laurell K. Hamilton

These are excellent and I think you would love them.

SpeedAddict
Yup, good stuff there! If you like Vampire/Werewolf stuff, you might check out the Blood Line series from Maria Lima, pretty good.

There's only one author that I can read his books mutiple times and that's Robert B Parker (r.i.p.), the creator of Spenser:For Hire. I started reading his stuff back in '85 and haven't missed a book since. If you want to try detective stuff, give those a shot Nicole.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Well, it doesn't hurt to suggest it..... I just gave a hint of what I've read.....
Try Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. You'll love the heroine, Dagne Taggert.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts