Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I need to get to Wellington Florida, from madison wis some time next week m-f during the day. I am going to look at a skidloader down there. Its on ebay here is the item #180504973680. I seem to only beable to find flights for around 800.00. That seems high a bit high to me. Who has cheap flights???:confused:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Ok I need to get to Wellington Florida, from madison wis some time next week m-f during the day. I am going to look at a skidloader down there. Its on ebay here is the item #180504973680. I seem to only beable to find flights for around 800.00. That seems high a bit high to me. Who has cheap flights???:confused:
Right now? Nobody.

Oh, and don't take a bag or they'll ding you another hundie.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I use expedia quite a bit.... if you go there right now, you'll find a handful of flights from Milwaukee to Miami for around $ 400 for next week. However, you do have 1 stop each way......

Although I do not fly them, for those on a tight budget, I always recommend you go directly to the Southwest website.... they typically have some very cheap flights.... something like $ 200-250 is probably what you can get with their cheap/saver type flights.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
airtran has some 184/179 (each way) filights from Milwaukee to fort lauderdale leaving mon returning fri

·
Aviation Section
25,491 Posts
Where you are going is just West of Palm Beach so you will have to go to PBI, I was suprised that the last two times I went to DFW American was by far the cheapest and they were non-stop. I had booked through Expedia on Airtran (Southwest) with one stop and American easily beat that! Dave

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, Thanks for the info. I'm not to good at finding some of that stuff. I was looking to fly down and fly home the same day.

·
Aviation Section
25,491 Posts
Fly out of Rockford to Orlando..its CHEAP. Then rent a car and drive to Wellington.

I have found that when I get released in Orlando I get home faster if I just go to the FBO and rent a car there and drive to Miami rather then fly home commercial, Wellington is 70 miles North of Miami and even shorter for you to get there, this could be a good option. Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts