Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
headed to az for a little vacation. i need a place to quad(went to yuma last time but it was a 2hr drive) anything closer? any racing going on the weekend of feb 12th? what else you guys got? any recommendations are welcome.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody?

·
Registered
764 Posts
the headsup races start the weekend of the 19th..I think you can ride west of phoenix about 10 miles along a sand river bed off I-10

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do they rent quads at either of those places? we don't have any at the house were stayin at. by the way i'm actually gonna be in buckeye,az.

·
Registered
764 Posts
your damn close to the place they ride..You can rent quads in phoenix i believe..

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do they still have that race factory out there where they race the go karts indoors? any good food places to recommend?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your damn close to the place they ride..You can rent quads in phoenix i believe..

any info on the rental place? maybe a name?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump for the morning crowd.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
There's an indoor kart track on Bell Rd. in Phoenix. Quad riding is just about anywhere, even some desert areas in Phoenix itself. Racing every weekend at SpeedWorld & Firebird and of course there's always The Pavillons in Scottsdale on Saturday night for a huge cruising spot. "Shooter's World" at @7thAve-Camelback has an indoor gun range & gun rentals if you're into that sort of thing , although there's enough open space in Buckeye I'm not really certain why you'd drive into town for that. Sedona's about 2hrs away , so you could head up therefor Az.'s "red rock" country, or head towards Tucson for the Pima Air Museum. Just what are you looking to do besides quad riding?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There's an indoor kart track on Bell Rd. in Phoenix. Quad riding is just about anywhere, even some desert areas in Phoenix itself. Racing every weekend at SpeedWorld & Firebird and of course there's always The Pavillons in Scottsdale on Saturday night for a huge cruising spot. "Shooter's World" at @7thAve-Camelback has an indoor gun range & gun rentals if you're into that sort of thing , although there's enough open space in Buckeye I'm not really certain why you'd drive into town for that. Sedona's about 2hrs away , so you could head up therefor Az.'s "red rock" country, or head towards Tucson for the Pima Air Museum. Just what are you looking to do besides quad riding?

the broads want to go shopping. probably head to scottsdale for that. is there any gentlemans clubs out there? the last time we were there i thought i saw one place but somehow i got spun around and i never got the name.

i have a house in buckeye,az but i don't have anyone that can rent us 3-4 quads. i looked through some of the local ads but didn't find anything.

definately want to hit one of the local 1/4 mile tracks up there. not sure which one has a better event going on the weekend of feb 12th?

·
Registered
543 Posts
There is bracket racing going on that Sat at speedworld (summit Series) and as for gentlemans clubs there are a few on the west side of town...the closet is probably Explicit on Glendale at around 122th Ave. It is on the south side of the street. There is not much around so it easy to find...nice place with friendly women. Dances from either Chrystal or CJ are awesome...or so ive heard:-D

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
any good food places to recommend?
There are great places to eat in Phoenix, was there in Dec 10. If you want Steaks and like to eat, Fogo De Chau in Scottsdale was a blast. One price and all you can eat, they have a salad bar to die for but that fills you up some. When your ready you turn your disk to green and the servers come running with different cuts of steaks or you can ask for the cut of your choise. You wont leave hungry and as long as the disk is green they keep coming. $48 + drinks buy well worth is. We did Sullivans and Flemings as well and they were all great, Flemings was the most expensive. There's good Mexican too a great place just off McDowell in Phoenix. Howard

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
the broads want to go shopping. probably head to scottsdale for that. is there any gentlemans clubs out there? the last time we were there i thought i saw one place but somehow i got spun around and i never got the name.

i have a house in buckeye,az but i don't have anyone that can rent us 3-4 quads. i looked through some of the local ads but didn't find anything.

definately want to hit one of the local 1/4 mile tracks up there. not sure which one has a better event going on the weekend of feb 12th?
I know there's a GC on Scottsdale Rd. down towards Tempe, just can't rememebr the name of it:confused:. Pick up a copy of "New Times" while you're here (it's free & usually in the Circle Ks) ---they have a list of that stuff & you'll probably find a place to rent quads also.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
allright....thanks for the heads up guys. if anyone knows someone that rents quads out there close to phoeniz or buckeye let me know and we will hand them some business.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
every sat the pavillions (big car show)
fri night drags at firebird
sat night at speed world
we have two indoor go kart tracks one with gas karts ones elc

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
every sat the pavillions (big car show)
fri night drags at firebird
sat night at speed world
we have two indoor go kart tracks one with gas karts ones elc

we went to the gas one. i think it was called race 1 or something. pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just got in. let the suggestions roll guys!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Another vote for the Pavillions car show on Saturday. Some great cars show up to that one.

You probably should eat at the Heart Attack Grill. Everybody should at least once in their life.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts