Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 7531 Box & two pro foggers & I like to put in the NOS Launcher controller & I need a wiring diagram & to know the to Do's & Don't. Thank You!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
there is a sticky at top of the page using the eldebrock very similar you have some extra options with the nos launcher that will have to be looked at on how you want the Nos launcher to work getting ready to do the same thing i wire first and second retards together on the 7531 for first stage and second stage has the third retard on the 7531

·
Registered
415 Posts
Wont using the transbrake to trigger the 2nd unit cause the retard to activate before the Nitrous ever does??
This is some of the issues I ran into, I have a 7531 and a launcher with 3 units..
I use external digi-sets to trigger the launcher and the retards. No need for additional relays..

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Wont using the transbrake to trigger the 2nd unit cause the retard to activate before the Nitrous ever does??
This is some of the issues I ran into, I have a 7531 and a launcher with 3 units..
I use external digi-sets to trigger the launcher and the retards. No need for additional relays..

no using the second trigger will not trigger it, its only a input not a trigger, in the programming the launcher that input will disable the nitrous nothing more, but you have to program it to disable it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts