Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YB racers i need your help.Im looking for some info about a big chief 632 it was posted on here like a year ago.I tryed to look for the old post but couldnt find it.What it came with was a fresh 632 intake to pan,Fresh pg with converter it was a coan.Trans had a aftermarket case.There were headers that were being sold with it for a fox body mustang bran new.And it also included a aje k member.

Here is my problem The guy selling it was a friend of mine.I found a buyer for everything i worked on all his cars i set the deal up.The buyer said i will buy it but i want to dyno it and said he will pay for it if it dont make big pwr like the owner said he dont want it.So we had it done buyer liked it but had a oil prob nothing big.So owner said i will take it home and fix it.It got fix he got payed i never went and picked everything up just because i was so busy and he was going through a divorce.Now i have know this guy most of my life so its safe WRONG he had it sitting for prob 5 months in his garage.We just built the new owner a new car so we were busy racing that he asked me one day where is the 632 i said i got it nothing to worry about.Because its at my friends house.
The new owner is on vaction for like 6 yrs now.
So one day i get a call and im told his garage got broken into and took all the parts and 632 and some of his tools.I said when did this happen he said last week.And im just getting a call now wtf Something is not right.They didnt touch his sbf turbo motor ? nope.
Now he has sold parts on the internet befor and what seems odd is he never posted on any forums look out for my stuff

So what i need to know is if he resold the stuff if so we have some big problems.I dont want the motor back or parts i just want to know who sold you or your friend the motor because if it wasnt him he needs to find the guy and do what he needs to do.

Motor and everything was sold for 15k
He has payed 10.5 back because thats all he had.I told him i would help him out on the rest.

So im going to pay 4.500 to my guy thats on vaction because im in the middle and helping two friends out.

Some one is going to pay me back very fucking soon in parts,car,whatever no IOU's This is not going away!

So YB friends if you have any info P.M me please who ever has these parts i dont want them back just info please on who and how the deal went down. THANKS

·
GEAR DISTIBUTOR
1,070 Posts
wtf??? I Never heard of this at all, do you have any pics of the engine/trans combo?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
let it be known that the new owner and plmberkevin don't care who has the motor currently. the information provided will not be given to any type of law enforcement and will not be used to try and take back what was legally paid for. all replies will be held with strict confidentiality. there are several stories floating around with this incident and they are simply looking for some confirmation. scofflaws :smt093 will be dealt with accordingly :smt071

if you recently bought a big chief motor/powerglide(or know someone who did) and the price was too good to be true, pm him and let him know. kevin is a nice guy and for him to hand over 4500 of his own money is straight fucked up.

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Yeah thats a whole lot of bs going somewhere. So who actualy has paid for the engine? You? Your Buyer who has been on vacation? Why was the engine never picked up? Bad situation all around. Hope you guys find it. No matter what it was an inside job. Find out who all knew the engine was there and start from there.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
why the fuck would you leave it there for 5 months,id be blaming you.....
Sounds like he had sold the motor to his buddy and wasnt worried.... figured he would get paid sooner or later you do that for freinds.... Now said friend says Motor was stolen but they must be hearing through the grapevine that is was actually sold not stolen so all he is looking for was it sold by his friend :)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Sounds like he had sold the motor to his buddy and wasnt worried.... figured he would get paid sooner or later you do that for freinds.... Now said friend says Motor was stolen but they must be hearing through the grapevine that is was actually sold not stolen so all he is looking for was it sold by his friend :)

:smt041 we have a winner!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Sounds fishy, I think the guy posting has something to do with it disappearing! saying it is OK at a friends house, yea right!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Sounds fishy, I think the guy posting has something to do with it disappearing! saying it is OK at a friends house, yea right!
dude thats bullshit i know kevin personally for many years and can tell u he is definately not like that one fuckin bitRealCute:

·
Registered
550 Posts
The guy that's posting this is gonna be out $4500 of his own money. I highly doubt he has ANYTHING to do with the motors disappearance since he has his own racing program to support. If you seen the look on his face when he heard the news, you'd be a believer.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Ive left new high dollar parts at friends shop many of times for up to 6 months so i dont see anything fishy about that,i always got my stuff when i was ready to get it,hope it all works out!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts