Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ant ideas on how to deter a cat from hanging around?? i dont want to kill it... i think that might piss off my neighbor!! his friggin cat is a pain in my ass... always walking on my cars and i found some cat piss on the hood of my chevelle the other day... needless to say ive had enough!!

looking for good ideas...

·
Registered
624 Posts
Tell the neighbor the next time the cat pisses on your car you'll call 911, a buddy of mine did that with his neighbor and after him having to pay a $150.00 fine in court he never had a problem with his animals again.

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Pitbull...or 3

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Jerry, You're phucking pussy...didn't you know that? :-D

:smt115 why don't you capture the cat in a cage and drop kick it like a football punter....:smt115....or drown it....we got a lot of rain in Carolina didn't we...or sell it to Chinese Restaurant....you could use money to finish your jalopies...:-D

sheesh...why do I have to do all the thinking for you......:p :-D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jerry, You're phucking pussy...didn't you know that? :-D

:smt115 why don't you capture the cat in a cage and drop kick it like a football punter....:smt115....or drown it....we got a lot of rain in Carolina didn't we...or sell it to Chinese Restaurant....you could use money to finish your jalopies...:-D

sheesh...why do I have to do all the thinking for you......:p :-D

nah... problem is that its my neighbor i'm buddies with!! dont want to harm their pet... and i dont wanna make waves!!
ive heard the red pepper thing before... just didnt know if it really worked!!

ohh and walt... you aint right bro!!
ps... the camaro is here!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts