Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a (friend) that needs a little payback!!
He's going out of town & I need to overflow his mailbox with junk mail of any kind!! Any free magazines, info on Insane hospitals, gay men's health, info on AA meetings ect. or what ever you can think of.. I'm sure you guys can come up with some great ideas to send so don't let me down!!!
Address is,
Gary Andrews
382 sw Tulip Blvd.
Port Saint Lucie Florida 34953
I'll keep you guys posted & get pictures of his mail box!!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I have a (friend) that needs a little payback!!
He's going out of town & I need to overflow his mailbox with junk mail of any kind!! Any free magazines, info on Insane hospitals, gay men's health, info on AA meetings ect. or what ever you can think of.. I'm sure you guys can come up with some great ideas to send so don't let me down!!!
Address is,
Gary Andrews
382 sw Tulip Blvd.
Port Saint Lucie Florida 34953
I'll keep you guys posted & get pictures of his mail box!!
gary got any cool shit? easily pawnable?

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Sorry O.P., but coming here and asking this bunch for something like this is not going to end well, and will probably no longer be your (friend) lol

·
Registered
798 Posts
Now we know he is out of town and have his address ....someone can break into his place and steel all of his shit...thats funny shit there

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
This is somewhat true, but theres someone across the street watching over the home..
The neighbor across the street from me a few years ago got murdered trying to sell a ring on craigslist. Shot. I didn't hear a thing until the police sirens. You really think Gary's neighbor is going to be much help?

·
Satans Daddy
16,821 Posts
So, you're posting the guy's address on the Internet and saying he's going out of town? Smart. What could possibly go wrong?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
I would be pissed

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Some of you guys are no fun @ all...
He did much worse to me with a prank so trust me when I say I'm being very easy on him this time!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
so the op wants to pull a prank and all of the sudden you guys are wanting to rob the prankee? yb mentality i tell ya...........

1 - 20 of 44 Posts