Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Name and SS# need a current address to pay a visit.

·
Mother Hen
51,761 Posts
That is not a good thing. I do not like people who take advantage of kids or elderly. I hope it gets resolved, but go through the authorities. At her age, your mom needs you to not be in jail.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I pray daily that some low down mother jumping snake dick doesn't do the same to my 82 year old mom who lives 2000 miles away from me.

I agree, go through the authorities, keep yourself out of jail.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Terry McIntosh Its his name and he is from Clinton Mo. area He rented a house from her 16 years ago paid her on time. Three years ago he came back with his wife he is 67 years Old retired from GM Plant. Fell out of a Deer Stand and hurt his Back that's when it started he said he got behind and borrowed a small amount then more and more would pay his rent ( with her money ) and borrow even more always a sad story and promise to sell his house in Clinton Mo area then catch up. She told me a couple days ago about it and he and his wife moved out in Middle of night.

The SS# shows his name and lists his Brothers name from the lease on a pay site. And his last address at Lake Lotawana MO which is her rental house. She is not dumb just felt sorry and believed him because of the prior rental to him. I will just pay him a visit and explain it would be best to pay up.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
28,142 Posts
hmmm, I'm sure the YB brotherhood would get behind this task.

·
Mother Hen
51,761 Posts
Terry McIntosh Its his name and he is from Clinton Mo. area He rented a house from her 16 years ago paid her on time. Three years ago he came back with his wife he is 67 years Old retired from GM Plant. Fell out of a Deer Stand and hurt his Back that's when it started he said he got behind and borrowed a small amount then more and more would pay his rent ( with her money ) and borrow even more always a sad story and promise to sell his house in Clinton Mo area then catch up. She told me a couple days ago about it and he and his wife moved out in Middle of night.

The SS# shows his name and lists his Brothers name from the lease on a pay site. And his last address at Lake Lotawana MO which is her rental house. She is not dumb just felt sorry and believed him because of the prior rental to him. I will just pay him a visit and explain it would be best to pay up.
Does your mom have any written documentation or ious? Even so, it would be a civil case unless you can show that your mom didn't have capacity to consent and he basically bilked her. Damn. What scum to take advantage of her like that. I hope he gets what he deserves.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She has a contract with his signature to start for the first two and the ledger after it. She kept his payment envelopes. She can go to small Claims if we find his Current address.

·
rodent aviator
7,045 Posts
Wish I was closer to the action.

Damn, YB detectives already producing results! I hope to God I never have the power of YB turned against me.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts