Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Mustang with stock suspension, minitubs, 9" rear, coil-over conversion, and double sway bar. I am having trouble deciding where I should run my hard line to and how distribute to all calipers. All the ideas I've had so far would look like crap. Any advice or pictures of plumbing on other cars would be GREATLY appreciated!

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
I have only put Dual calipers on one car that was built new, all of the others have been when upgrading single to dual calipers...

But on all of them we just put a T into the Caliper so the original stays hooked up just like it was then run a line from one Caliper to the next.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I have only put Dual calipers on one car that was built new, all of the others have been when upgrading single to dual calipers...

But on all of them we just put a T into the Caliper so the original stays hooked up just like it was then run a line from one Caliper to the next.
that how mine is

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Just curious about your setup as im building a 2000 mustang as well and lookin to go 9".

What size tire are you running? And you say stock suspension with coil overs...are you running coils overs the stock shock location?

thanks

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,827 Posts
On a 99-04 Mustang, a fox width rear housing and 15x10 wheels with 5.5" BS and a 325 tire is what we run, and its all the stock tubs will hold.

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
I've got the exact same setup...
Aerospace master - Pedal moved up 1"
Both lines T-d with a Prop valve on the rear line
Single line on the frame rail to the rear of the car
18" soft line to the rear end
T just slightly offset feeding
Line goes around the back of the 9" on the brace and goes into 2 Ts right at the frame rail, 12" SS hoses to the calipers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts