Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they have 2 "hinge" type deals on the front of the windows on the ext. cab that let them swing out, 1 of mine is broken and the dealer is saying you would have to buy the complete window assembly to fix this problem and by looking at the way it is mad ei can see what he means. has anyone ran acroos this problem before and if so how did you fix it? that window is 400 bucks!!

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
drivers side or passanger...plus is it the small peice broke:confused: i have fiberglassed a few.. if its a driver side back half door.. i have one

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks, I will look at again but i think it was pretty messed up cracked etc . If not enough material left to glue back together I am pretty well screwed arent I ?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i looked at it and it seems like it has just popped out of a groove but cant get it to go back in and stay, i dont know wtf is the deal with it. seems lik ethe simple shit always gets me LOL

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
use sems glue from ya local autobody supplier.2 part epoxy.ive used it to fixed plastic radiator supports on late model cars that got cracked to save customer money.gte the clear kind if available so it dont show on your glass if it get squeezed out.heres a link to what im talking bout...the one on the very bottom is your best bet.if this stuff doesnt hold nothing will
http://www.tcpglobal.com/autobodydepot/semadhesive.aspx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts