Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best way to keep squirrels out of your yard? I have killed about 8 of them in the past year with a pellet gun. You think they would have got the message but all the new grass I had planted has holes dug in it everywhere. I have holes all over my yard from them hiding nuts. All in my garden too. Tried cayane (sp) pepper and it worked for about 3 days and they were back. Took me so long to grow that grass for it to basically look like it did when I started.

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only problem is is that I have been working alot and then going right from work to the shop. By the time I get home it is either dark or I never see any. But I keep seeing new holes.

·
Aggressive Mediocrity
10,026 Posts
Call Dave Bowman - he's a squirrel whisperer :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
i'll trade ya!!!!!! i'll take them over the cats!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have a buddy that built a squirrel feeder that you plug into 120vac sit on your porch and hit the switch it's dang funny. That's right boys, dang funny

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
What is the best way to keep squirrels out of your yard? I have killed about 8 of them in the past year with a pellet gun. You think they would have got the message but all the new grass I had planted has holes dug in it everywhere. I have holes all over my yard from them hiding nuts. All in my garden too. Tried cayane (sp) pepper and it worked for about 3 days and they were back. Took me so long to grow that grass for it to basically look like it did when I started.
I'll loan ya the cat in my avatar... He'll take care of your squirrels...
And, he dont walk around on, or piss on cars...
CatDawg

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
I am sorry dude but squirrels tearing up your lawn just hit a spot with me I lost it, that is some fuuny shit!!!:p:p Never heard of them doing that and I live way out in the sticks, I would just turn my beagle loose he would keep them out. I feel for you, still some funny shit.:p

·
Registered
274 Posts
You're probably going to have to emnploy your own squirrel army to combat them

Don't ask me how you go about gathering a squirrel army, i just come up with ideas, implementation is up to you.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts